Annual Wellness Business Review Workshop
Date: December 8, 2021
Time: 7-9pm EST/ 4-6 PST
December is a time for reflection. With shorter days and longer nights, our energy is often spent focusing on the upcoming holidays.
A year ago we were all making plans for 2021. And, well, we all know how that turned out! It’s great to have a plan and set intentions, but learning to reflect and adapt to changes and challenges is also key. If you’ve been wondering what to make of this year and how to navigate 2022, this is your opportunity!
Why review my business, you ask? Taking the time to step back and look at the big picture can help us realize just how much has happened in the last year. We can also identify what we’re grateful for and how we want to move forward.
Join me (Nigel Walker) for an evening of reflection, discussion, and connection.
In this workshop we’ll explore:
- The importance of annual business reviews as an entrepreneur
- How to document, track and categorize business activities
- How to evaluate goals and outcomes
- Why it’s crucial to identify challenges, opportunities and lessons learned
- And how best to use your observations in setting goals for the upcoming year